RE: Files for sharing -TEACHING TOOLS - graphic organizers/atcmnt?

---------

From: dawn stien (dawnstien_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 15 2003 - 09:31:48 PDT

I have it on file at school - but I can easily
reproduce with tables.
-------------
I don't think it works to send tables and graphic
organizers as HTML files...am I wrong?

I'm also curious about attachments -On one of my email
boxes, each attachment has to be opened, on the other
they just appear below the bottom line. I prefer
getting attachments, so I can just save it and make
any necessary adjustments.

I guess I'm looking for a concensus here on the
sharing preferences...
Dawn