Re: CD Mobile Lesson Plan from Kris - On IAD

---------

From: Jayna Huffines (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 15 2003 - 07:14:09 PDT

This is great! I have probably 300 or so CD's I could use!

Judy Decker <jdecker@woh.rr.com> wrote:Thank you Kris!

Here is Kris Fontes' lesson on creating a mobile with old CD's.
For an overview go to http://www.thericewriter.com/cd_mobile.htm

The lesson with handouts, etc. is available as a word document and a PDF.

pdf file:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/CD.pdf

Word file - it will take some doing to get this to html (My Word files that
I convert to html are not showing the images for you - they work for me -
very strange)
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/CD.doc

Mac users who can not open it will just have to be patient - this one is
going to be "work" - which I will gladly do.
Folks, I take lesson plans in all formats - ALL lesson plans are good
plans - and ALL ideas are good ideas. I have enjoyed sharing these with you.
As I get the lesson plans linked, I will post to the lists. Right now, I
want to get as much out to you as possible for you to look over while you
have time. What is your opinion on having lesson plans in PDF format? I see
that they are MUCH smaller files. I have just stayed away from them because
I can't edit them.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department