Re: CD Mobile Lesson Plan from Kris - On IAD

---------

From: Becky Thornton (artswim_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 15 2003 - 07:00:42 PDT

Dear Kris...and thank you, too Judy!
This was great! The mobile looks terrific! I too had been wanting to do
something with these discs.

Does anyone have an idea for the olf 5 1/2 floppys? I have a couple of
boxes. Have taken some apart and used the truelu floppy round part to
paint on, mainly Christmas stuff...nothing as cool as this lesson from Kris!

Becky thornton

---