Jaune Quick-To-See-Smith

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (hillmjan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 15 2003 - 03:40:39 PDT

Help! Quick-To-See-Smith is one of the table artists I'd like to feature this year. To do that, I need at least one reasonably priced poster size copy of her work. I had one at my previous school - probably through one of the textbook companies.I don't remember which one, darn it. Now, I can't find anything, anywhere. I've done a bunch of searches, one brings up a series of photgraphic portraits of Native American (women?) artists including Jaune. Ok for backup, but I need/want reasonably large copies of her works. Any ideas?

Jan

---