Re: oil paints

---------

From: Patty Phillips (plphillips_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 14 2003 - 18:38:29 PDT

I went to an in-service this summer in which we were introduced to
solvent-free oils. They are made with walnut oil so turp isn't used. These
oils are made by M. Graham & Co.- www.mgraham.com. We just made a color
wheel and a value chart so I didn't get to experiment much, but they seemed
pretty good just a little on the transparent side.

Patty