RE: malicious program

---------

From: Cynthia Houppert (cynthiahouppert_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 14 2003 - 18:22:59 PDT

Hi,

There is a new virus out. It is lbdgmr.exe Its icon is a teddybear that hibernates for 2 weeks! Kill the evil teddybear by going to windows explorer and searching for it in C drive and any other fixed drives.
Delete it and empty the recycle bin.

As for spyware, it helps to use internet tools and delete all ofline files.

Cynthia