malicious program

---------

From: Michele Berlin (stardust606_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 14 2003 - 18:08:57 PDT

Since quite a few of you have emailed me privately, regarding this
problem, I am going to answer publicly. Basically, you pick it up from
those darn pop-up screens. I have been told if you have the Norton
program it will protect you from this garbage. Otherwise, we have
downloaded Spy Blocker. We need to get something called Ad Aware to get
rid of the file. The file name was PAD lookups by n-Case that was in our
program. Someone just told me to go to pestpatrol.com and download the
software from there. Hope this helps.
Michele

---