High School Drawing ideas - from Randy

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 14 2003 - 17:52:57 PDT

Dear High School Art Teachers,

Randy Menninghaus has offered to send "thought starter" ideas. She has about
26 in all. She needs to change them into a different file format for me to
open them. If I get some feedback that you are interested in seeing them -
then I will ask her to do it. I hate to ask someone to go to the trouble to
do something and then not have it used.

Randy's first "idea for sharing" is a Zipper - Scroll down to the bottom of
this file:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/draw.htm
Art 1 The Zipper : Creating & Imagining Unit

Hit reply with an "I'm Interested in Randy's ideas" - or reply offlist
either way.

This Files for Sharing seems to be working.... I will create a jumping off
page with all of them listed and link it from the Lesson Plans. All of the
Lesson Plans that have been submitted will be linked from the lesson plans
pages once I get them formatted. I will post when the links have been made -
but will wait until I have several done and list in one mailing.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/