Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

CD Mobile Lesson Plan from Kris - On IAD

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 14 2003 - 17:30:37 PDT

Thank you Kris!

Here is Kris Fontes' lesson on creating a mobile with old CD's.
For an overview go to

The lesson with handouts, etc. is available as a word document and a PDF.

pdf file:

Word file - it will take some doing to get this to html (My Word files that
I convert to html are not showing the images for you - they work for me -
very strange)

Mac users who can not open it will just have to be patient - this one is
going to be "work" - which I will gladly do.
Folks, I take lesson plans in all formats - ALL lesson plans are good
plans - and ALL ideas are good ideas. I have enjoyed sharing these with you.
As I get the lesson plans linked, I will post to the lists. Right now, I
want to get as much out to you as possible for you to look over while you
have time. What is your opinion on having lesson plans in PDF format? I see
that they are MUCH smaller files. I have just stayed away from them because
I can't edit them.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department