Re: Bloom's Taxonomy- Ellen

---------

From: dawn stien (dawnstien_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 14 2003 - 16:51:15 PDT

Ellen -

I ordered both of Eisner's and Efland's Cognition
Books and haven't had time to read them yet, but when
I do, I'd love to share thoughts.

I did some pretty extensive reading on Gardner and
David Lazear's ideas last year. Have you read any of
Gardner's books?

If you send me your snail mail address, I'll send you
the handouts I shared for a class presentation.

Dawn
dawnstien@yahoo.com

--- Ellen Silverman <mcguffsilver@comcast.net> wrote:

> I have also read, "Art and Cognition,
> Integrating the Visual Arts in > the Curriculum," By
Arthur D. Efland, ISBN > 0-8077-4218-X. it is >
available through NAEA. This book covered all the
> various educational > theories and how they have
effect on art education. > There was a