Grapefruit molded baskets - from Randy

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 14 2003 - 15:16:50 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Yesterday, Randy posted a neat basket idea to Getty list. So many people
wanted to see images. The baskets molded around a grapefruit are on the wire
basket lesson plan:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/wirebasket.htm Click on
"Grapefruit" at the top. Thanks for sending the images so quickly.

They are really made much the same way as Christa-Marie's wire basket.

While everyone was "away" from Getty I posted a great site for contemporary
baskets:
http://www.americanartco.com/ See artists and Basket Invitational Exhibit.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com