Re: links in email -Files for sharing on IAD -explanation

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 14 2003 - 14:49:43 PDT

The same thing happened to me. Open up Microsoft Word, go to
file-open, and navigate to the folder where it is saved.
Appleworks and Safari (netscape) are defaults for OS X. Make
sure you have done all your updates in software in your
preferences. I have not played around with this much but will
have to sometimes soon. I think there are preferences in IE
that you state for it to be the default browser. I have always
had Microsoft Open up docs till today. I need to review
preferences in all but was told by tech. rep that I needed to
do a software update in OS X preferences.

Jackie Brewer (Aust)
Bryan High School
Bryan Texas
austart@bryanisd.org (Art Classes)