Marisol Lesson Plan - Online from Dawn

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 14 2003 - 14:23:39 PDT

Dear Art Educators (especially Getty Digest users),

From now on, every file attachment that is sent to the list will be added to
the "Files for Sharing". I know what a hassle it is for digest users. The
attachments always appear as gobbly-gook code. I always felt bad asking the
original poster to send me the file so I could see it, too. I am so glad I
switched to getting messages as they are posted. I really do like it better
this way....Anyway - Here is Dawn's middle school Marisol Escobar Lesson
Plan:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/Marisol.htm

I will get it linked to the site after she has a chance to get the images
sent. This is just the easy way to share it for now. If anyone else has a
lesson you would like to share - post to the list - or send my way
(Jdecker@woh.rr.com). I will get them on the site as soon as possible.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department