Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Two NEW middle school lessons (as html) - pictures

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 14 2003 - 12:22:00 PDT

Thanks to all who let me know the images were missing - I will change those lessons in FrontPage before school starts (and before I link them up to the site).

>>> My computer does the funniest thing

Brenda, as far as your problems with the site - I sure can't help you with that. The links always work for me. Now that I know you are having problems, I will try to get everything linked up so you can go in through the home page. That works for other people. Right now - the Files for Sharing isn't linked up. I didn't have enough in the folder until just yesterday (smile). Now it will be a priority. My In box is full of new stuff to share! Yippy! The Files for Sharing is a "gift" to those of you who use the site (and the list serves)....The general public can just wait until I get around to it now to link stuff up (that is work for me - hard stuff to do -- I thought it would get easier - in time it will). I am just having too much fun talking this summer - I will work when all of you are working (tee-hee). Brenda, keep posting when you can't get something to work - I will figure out a way to get it to you. I have all of the files on my machine too and can forward, if that works for you.

  can't see pictures. but I've had problems in the past.

  My computer does the funniest thing whenever I highlight the princeton sites, drag them to my browser and press go
  It comes up with strange extra characters
  for example:
    comes up
  So it says: ERROR on the princeton site
  I have to delete the last characters and press go and it's fine.
  I don't know if this is your problem too but I always deal with it.