Re: Two NEW middle school lessons (as html) - pictures

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 14 2003 - 12:22:00 PDT

Thanks to all who let me know the images were missing - I will change those lessons in FrontPage before school starts (and before I link them up to the site).

>>> My computer does the funniest thing

Brenda, as far as your problems with the site - I sure can't help you with that. The links always work for me. Now that I know you are having problems, I will try to get everything linked up so you can go in through the home page. That works for other people. Right now - the Files for Sharing isn't linked up. I didn't have enough in the folder until just yesterday (smile). Now it will be a priority. My In box is full of new stuff to share! Yippy! The Files for Sharing is a "gift" to those of you who use the site (and the list serves)....The general public can just wait until I get around to it now to link stuff up (that is work for me - hard stuff to do -- I thought it would get easier - in time it will). I am just having too much fun talking this summer - I will work when all of you are working (tee-hee). Brenda, keep posting when you can't get something to work - I will figure out a way to get it to you. I have all of the files on my machine too and can forward, if that works for you.

Judy

  Judy,
  can't see pictures. but I've had problems in the past.

  Mike:
  My computer does the funniest thing whenever I highlight the princeton sites, drag them to my browser and press go
  It comes up with strange extra characters
  for example: http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/copper.htm
    comes up
  http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/copper.htm%7F%7F
  So it says: ERROR on the princeton site
  I have to delete the last characters and press go and it's fine.
  I don't know if this is your problem too but I always deal with it.
  Brenda

---