malicious program

---------

From: Michele Berlin (stardust606_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 14 2003 - 11:46:11 PDT

For those of you who knew, my computer crashed this weekend. We found
out what it was due too. There is a malicious program and it is spy
ware. What it does is it infects you through a website and slowly
corrupts your programs whenever you are online. We will be installing
anti spy ware to get rid of it for good. Until then I will spend a
minimun amount of time online, basically grab my email and go. Just
thought I would be a good neighbor and warn you all about this if you
haven't heard of it before, like me. Don't worry, I cannot infect you.
You can only pick it up through a website, it is not a virus. Well just
wanted to give you a heads up.
Michele

---