Bloom's Taxonomy Chart - Now online

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 14 2003 - 11:30:28 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Dawn sent a Bloom's Taxonomy Chart to the Getty list -- Digest users can not
open attachments so I put it on IAD. Right now it is not linked up
anywhere - but here is the URL to the file:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/blooms.htm

If anyone does not see this as a triangle with the hierarchy - let me know
and I send it to you via attachment.

This method of sharing files is working very well....I can very easily put
them on IAD -- and then provide the links to the site later. If anyone loses
the URL - all they have to do is ask.
My computer is working again today..."Thank God" (smile) - Yesterday it was
moving so v--e--r--y---s--l--o--w--l--y . I took it a
l--o--n--g---t--i--m--e to do the simplest tasks.

Judy Decker

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department