Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

What is Art? - Nice Presentation

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 14 2003 - 11:05:37 PDT

Christine's post reminded me to post this for you folks - I found it during
Getty down time:

I came across this site from Sweet Briar College (the one that brings you
Chris Witcombe's Art History links).
What is Art? What is an Artists?
An exhibition exploring the perception of ART and the identity of the ARTIST
through HISTORY

Here was Christine's link if you missed it:

I found lots of cool stuff when "you" went away. I won't repost all of it -
but will post when someone hits upon one of the topics I found. All of the
links I find do not go on my site - I'd never get anything done if they
did....but I DO try to get all of the ones YOU post on my site. I have added
all posted links to my site over the summer. Dawn is right - I don't always
post/link everything that is sent to me.....but I DO always look at it. I
like knowing what interests you.

THANK YOU to everyone who has sent something of value to the list. Now I
have work to do that I know WILL BE appreciated. Now - I hope everyone will
understand if I don't get back to you right away when you ask me a
question..... I will be working and I can not talk and work at the same
time. I am not a good listener when I am working. I will work when you are
all busy.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department