Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: blooms taxonomy

From: Jancy & Mike Cossin (jmcossin_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 14 2003 - 10:23:22 PDT

I'm sure I'm not the only one that would be interested in those "Bloomesque" questions! :)
Aust ArtClasses <> wrote:

While we do not have to post in our rooms, we do need to have
higher levels of blooms written in the objectives we are
required to write on the board each day. I usually do an
objective for a unit, and then list daily activities under the
main objective.

I still have information given to me a long time ago on
questions for each level. I would be happy to post to the list
some sample questions under each level. If there is interest,
let me know.

Jackie Brewer (Aust)
Bryan High School
Bryan Texas (Art Classes) Mail)