Re: Murals

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (sidmill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 14 2003 - 09:06:10 PDT

I hope I didn't already say this, but we did an 80 foot mural, and we
painted it on 1/4 inch, 4'x8'masonite panels. They were movable and
storable and we did all the work in the classroom where paint could drip
and kids could stand on tables to work. They assembled it with finishing
nails on the site and then I touched it up to match lines etc. The cracks
weren't a problem. I would really recommend it. Sid

# Sidnie Miller #
# Elko High School #
# College Avenue #
# Elko, NV 89801 #