Re: Altered Books webpage updated!

---------

From: Sandy Bacon (sbacon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 14 2003 - 05:10:39 PDT

Carolyn,

Thank you for including my pages on your website. I agree that this is SO easy to navigate and access pages. The pictures are good, also. I have told the librarians here about our little project. They were all intrigued. Your page makes it easy for me to share. Thanks for doing this!

Today the library is having a book sale...gotta go check it out! More books to alter!

Sandy

---