Re: blooms taxonomy

---------

From: Cynthia Houppert (cynthiahouppert_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 14 2003 - 07:30:11 PDT

Hello art teachers,

I am the author of Art Gallery Safari: Bagging the Big One. Although this Ebook focuses on the emerging artist, and collectors, I have devoted a section to the parents of artistic children with regards to university art programs.

If you know of any parent in a dilemma with regards to their child's career path, this is the book for them.

Regards,

Cynthia