blooms taxonomy

---------

From: dawn stien (dawnstien_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 13 2003 - 23:58:22 PDT

I have to have Blooms as a bulletin board/sign in my
room. I am attaching a word doc (sorry to MAC people)
of one the ways I tried to use this productively in my
class.

I blew it up and students used it as a format for
writing an essay and also for discussion. (I changed
it several times during the semester) When students
had to write, they were required to write 3-5
sentences for each level. I got some fantastic papers
from students who really didn't seem all that
interested during discussion or production.

I am curious if anyone else has to have Bloom's
visible in the classroom and what are some creative
ways this requirement has been handled?

Please inspire me- I think this is really silly.

Dawn