Re: Files for sharing -TEACHING TOOLS- Middle school/high school

---------

From: dawn stien (dawnstien_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 13 2003 - 23:18:59 PDT

Sara -
I used Word software to make a page for each subject.
So "portraits" was one word (probably 100pt font)
I printed each one on 8.5 x 11 colored paper and
rounded the edges. From the central "subject matter"
sheet, I used yarn to make the web. The artwork was
clustered around its subject.

This was the fastest/most practical way I could think
of to try it out. Fast, cheap, practical - always
nice! Dawn