Re: Files for sharing - Middle school/high school

---------

From: dawn stien (dawnstien_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 13 2003 - 21:56:14 PDT

I'm also not sure about the concept map one -

Is that where you illustrate the subject and then use
the words with/in the picture?

For example, If I were teaching paint concepts and I
want the students to do a concept map to help them
remember, I might get something like a tube of paint
with words like monochromatic, analogous and
complementary being squeezed out of the tube. Or
perhaps the word may take the shape of a pallete...

I like doing that, whatever it's called. Hadn't
thought of having students do it.

And that's why I like this list. It makes me think of
things -Dawn