Ken Schwab's High School Lesson Plans - Now Online

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 13 2003 - 19:25:34 PDT

Dear Art Teachers,

I have received more requests for Ken's lesson plans (high school - but
adaptable to middle school). Here is Ken Schwab's web site:
http://www28.brinkster.com/leighart/
I decided to get them out to you the easy way. They are all in one big file
in the Files for Sharing Folder.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/Ken.htm

I will be putting the Pierced Drawing lesson on IAD soon since Randy likes
that one too. The next one I will add is the Non- objective Design Using
Architecture since that one uses one of Ken's favorite artists - Richard
Diebencorn. Those of you who download his lessons - look over them and tell
me which ones you would like to see on Incredible Art Department first. I
will be putting all of them on with images. Most users prefer to copy and
paste lessons - so they can edit lessons. This format should work for you.
You will probably want to adjust page breaks to print them off as is. I will
add links to the rest of the images tomorrow - my goal was to get it sent
today - so here it is (I just have no patience for my slow pokey machine
tonight - must be time to call it quits)

Once I get caught up sharing all of these new ideas (the easy way) I am
working on a Web page to showcase Sue Galo's work. She sent me some great
stuff -- Sue has sent everything to me so those waiting for her plans will
have to be patient. I showed my husband her students' work and he was
impressed (smile).

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department