Re: Altered Books webpage updated!

---------

From: Carolyn Roberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 13 2003 - 19:02:50 PDT

Thanks...
I notice you didn't add any photos of the next book you worked on.

I wrote you a nice long email this afternoon...and right before I was ready
to "send"...the lights went out and I lost it...

My son faxed me a layout drawing for the garden. I've finally bought all of
the plants, after having to make some substitutions. I laid out the plastic
and the plants on top. I started putting them in the ground this
morning..but the area is so wet there, that I keep bogging down when I step
into the middle of it. It keeps raining before it gets dried out. And
then...it rained on me this morning and I only got some of them planted,
before the rains came again. It's exhausting trying to get all of this
finished...but it's going to look good. Gene kept telling me he didn't
think I'd really do it. I haven't worked in the yard in years...but I'm
enjoying it...even though it is tiring.

I'm ready for my next book. I plan to take it to the beach with me while
I'm on vacation...and work on it there. Will probably end up with a "beach
theme" on this one.

We still have one person who has not signed up for the Yahoo group...
Carolyn