Re: Murals

---------

From: Michelle Kelly (maducie_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 13 2003 - 16:08:15 PDT

Our advanced art classes do murals as their finale. They pick the location
in the high school and the size they will paint on. We use 1/4 inch
masonite board which our technology teachers graciously cut down to the
appropriate sizes. They are gessoed and then they are painted in acrylics.
The custodians hang them in all surfaces, metal, cinder blocks ,wood...
usually with large anchors. Good luck

Michelle