Chinese Dragons - handout to spark ideas

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 13 2003 - 13:04:28 PDT

Here is a file from Randy Menninghaus
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/dragons.htm

You will find Chinese Dragon Links On:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/oriental.htm (scroll
down)

I posted a Chinese Dragon Interactive site earlier this summer. I will see
if I can find the URL.

If anyone else has some Chinese Dragon sites - please post and I will add to
these resources.

There are more ideas from Randy to come.... Get this - now that email has
slowed down and I have time to work.....My computer has slowed WAY
DOWN....it is like a turtle now....I have to wait and wait for it to do
something ....and sending files WS-FTP are - V-E-R-Y -- S-L-O-W - it is like
go grab a sandwich and wait slow. It Figures.

Today was a fun day. Hubby and I went shopping to try to find him some
shorts and the perfect sandals.... a bit late in the season -- but we did
find some that would work....and again, he wanted to stop and look at the
DVD players.... I finally had to tell him to wait till Christmas for that.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/