Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Drawing handouts for sharing (Word and html)

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 13 2003 - 12:32:59 PDT

There are now three different drawing handouts online:

From Sue Galos:

From Christine Sumner Lyman (this is the 80 Sketchbook ideas that was so

From Patty Knotts

All three files together - in html (This will be linked from Lesson Plans
eventually - I am waiting to see if anyone else has a file to add).

If you have a drawing handout to share - send it my way and I will get it
out to everyone. I will get all of them linked up to Incredible Art
Department - For now - they are just in the Files for Sharing folder - Save
this email if they interest you. I will post to the list when they have been

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department