Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Curriculum map

From: Jayna Huffines (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 13 2003 - 09:30:42 PDT

Thanks for mailing this to me! I received it last week but was unable to thank you without your email address!

Maggie White <> wrote:
Hi, all,

Boy, I felt so bereft while we were incommunicado.

Several of you asked about the curriculum map we completed at my old
district. The form is actually downloadable from their Web site:

I can give you more details about what it it all means if it seems

Do you Yahoo!?