Re: links in email -Files for sharing on IAD -explanation

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 13 2003 - 07:59:20 PDT

I have both MS Office and Appleworks. If anyone is interested
in a file and does not have MS Office to open .doc, I will be
glad to convert to Appleworks and send to them. I was lucky
that my school , in a technology grant, supplied me with both.

Animation question, I am really interested in learning how to
make animation for my department web site. Does anyone have any
suggestionns to the best software and tutorial programs to learn
this. If you have any technology modules on how to do this,
please let me know.

Jackie Brewer (Aust)
Bryan High School
Bryan Texas