Two NEW middle school lessons (as html)

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 13 2003 - 06:38:09 PDT

Correction to a post I made yesterday... I couldn't get LeAnn's Word files
to send - too large. So I had to change them to html.....but I didn't change
my subject line.

LeAnn also send a very nice lesson on Georgia O'Keeffe:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/okeeffe.htm

Copper Tooling by LeAnn Escoffre:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/copper.htm

If anyone opens these files and the pictures are not there - let me
know....For some reason the pictures were only showing up on my machine --
which doesn't do anyone any good. I will know then to change these to
FrontPage when I link them to the site.....ALWAYS let me know when something
doesn't look right on your machine so I can go back in an fix it. Since the
stuff is all on my machine - I think it just know where to find it when the
images are missing. I guess it thinks it is helping me out (smile). I used
to get so frustrated when I started this web site... I could get everything
to look right on my machine at home -- then check it at school things would
be all screwed up - and images would be missing....so NOW I know how to fix
a lot of stuff.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department