lost files and changing addresses

---------

From: artappeal (artappeal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 12 2003 - 19:09:11 PDT

Hello. My cable carrier was taken over by another company, and in the
process of reconfiguring everything, I lost all my email files. I'll live
(hee hee) but one email I was looking forward to using was a list of advice
written by students. I believe it dealt with being creative, or the effort
needed to create art. I remember many people saying they were going to post
it in their room, so I'm hoping someone knows what I'm talking about, saved
the email, and would be kind enough to send it to me. Thanks in advance.

On another note, right now mail is being forwarded to me from my old
address, but I need to resubscribe to artsednet with my new address. I
tried two different methods for resubscribing but was unsuccessful. Can
anyone help?

thanks,leah

---