Microsoft WORKS files for sharing - high school

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 12 2003 - 16:07:00 PDT

Dear High School Art Teachers,

I have a lot of lesson plans - 26 in all! from Randy. I can not get the
files to open and neither can Donna Pauler. If anyone has a newer version of
Works for the PC and wants to take a look at Randy's lessons - let me know
(Jdeckere@woh.rr.com) I will forward these. Your "job" then will be to get
them back to me in some form I can open - like save html (in your word
processor) - or copy and paste into an email - I don't need them all back
now - just a few to share. The rest can come when you have more time. That's
it. Pretty good deal don't you think? There is also a pierced drawing
lesson - I am wondering if that is similar to Ken Schwab's pieced drawing. I
think Randy's software came with Window XP - if that helps.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/