Two NEW middle school lessons for sharing (Word doc)

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 12 2003 - 14:41:15 PDT

LeAnn also send a very nice lesson on Georgia O'Keeffe:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/okeeffe.htm

Copper Tooling by LeAnn Escoffre:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/copper.htm

Folks, LeAnn was a first year teacher I think she has done a spectacular
job! Thanks for these great plans - When I can, I will get them changed
using my FrontPage software. I have had problems with the images not showing
up for you folks on lessons done in Word - I have had to change evey lesson
I did in Word. Let me know if you can not get the images on these two
lessons - so I know who quickly I need to ge to them. LeAnn - If you are
reading - can you check them on your machine and let me know if the images
are there. It sure would be GREAT if I could use these "as is".

I will have these linked up from Middle School Plans before school starts -
My goal now is just get them out to you the fasted way possible.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/