Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Files for Sharing - Middle School Ceramics

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 12 2003 - 13:31:27 PDT

Thanks folks for these great ideas!

Lesson Plan from LeAnn Escoffre - Coil Pot

From LeAnn Escoffre - Five Page Mimbres Handout - excellent!!
This takes a dinner and a lunch to load -- if you try and try and still can
not get it - I can work on that next after I get a few more lessons done.
I can save this as html to put on the site. DO let me know if you waited and
waited and could not get it to open.

Great little Ceramic Slab boxes - from Laurie Adams (Pablo to the list): More details on this
lesson later - if you have question now This project will be on the middle school ceramic ideas
page - adaptable to high school.

What is neat about putting these on line like this is it also saves you a
lot of time - think about it....You don't have to write an email requesting
the file.....and then when you get the file - write another email to say
thank you....Here, I am just doing my job - folks sharing ASAP - and there
is no need for a thank you (smile). I do not expect a thank you - this is
more fun for me!

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department