Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: links in email -Files for sharing on IAD -explanation

From: craig roland (rolandc_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 12 2003 - 12:49:06 PDT

>Then those Mac users need to let me know they are interested and I can work
>something out. -- OR a Mac user can save the files and find someone who will
>translate it for them. I used to do that all the time when I got a Mac
>file - I just found someone to translate it rather than asking the person
>who gave it to me to change the form.

Hey Judy (and Deborah).

I'm guessing here but the problem is not with the "Mac." I'm on a
Mac and was able to download and read this file fine:

> Abstract Camouflage Design:

I have MicroSoft Word in my system which will read these "doc"
files. SO. . .off hand, I'd say that the problem could be resolved
by purchasing MicroSoft Word or Office for the Mac.

CRAIG ROLAND Associate Professor of Art Education
School of Art and Art History - University of Florida
PO Box 115801, Gainesville Florida 32611-5801
Art Ed Office: 352.392.9165 Fax: 352-392-8453
@rt room:
art junction: