A call for new members to the "Experts" list

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 12 2003 - 11:21:00 PDT

Well now, Getty folks found out why I did the "Experts" list. Does anyone
else want to join? We are all "Experts in art education" everyone has a
special talent or skill -- or something they really like teaching. To join
the Experts Group and get a file of all of these WONDERFUL email addresses,
all you have to do is send me:

your name:
your location (state/country)
email address:
your grade level - and what your teach:
your area of interest/expertise:
Medium you like teaching:
School web address:
A lesson you would like to share (just what is it?)

If you have a lesson on file now - by all means send it via attachment
(folks want to see pictures too - I take those via attachment)-- all I am
asking in return for providing you 300 names and email addresses - is the
WILLINGNESS to share a lesson plan. I will contact you then when the lesson
is needed for the site. ALL viewers of the site look for new lesson plans
and use the lesson plans. The IS the most important part of the site -- and
the only part I can not do myself.

I will send out the complete file to you....AND then next spring I will send
the update one out to everyone. There have been lots of changes - but
sending to everyone now is just too time consuming.

My special talent is finding great stuff on the Internet -- that is what I
have been sharing all summer long. Now I am trying to work on a "New
talent" - I have certainly been good at talking too (smile) -- Now if I
could just get good at DOING the web site (I am still very slow at it --I
make LOTS of mistakes....It is still hard for me to do-- but I still ENJOY
it).

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department