RE: Benday dot pattern/ Visiting the Getty

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (hillmjan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 02 2003 - 19:14:18 PDT

Lichtenstein's work was the inspiration for some of our 4th grade play sets last spring. Looked for but couldn't find that honeycomb ribbon. The students ended up printing those dots by hand. The other classes wanted to know what all those dots were! What a great teaching opportunity the setwork became!
Jan