Re: HELP I LOST THE LIST OF PEOPLE WHO WANT THE 80 SKETCH IDEAS!

---------

From: John Bundy (jibundy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 02 2003 - 14:15:51 PDT

jibundy@sprynet.com

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Caslcat@aol.com
  To: ArtsEdNet Talk
  Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2003 2:53 PM
  Subject: HELP I LOST THE LIST OF PEOPLE WHO WANT THE 80 SKETCH IDEAS!

  Dear colleagues,
  I really feel dingy about this- but here is the awful truth- we moved the office in the house to a different room and I lost the list of people who wanted copies of my 80 sketchbook ideas list. Could you please email me if you want it so that I can send it out to all of you who want it next week?Sorry for the inconvenience-
  Caslcat@aol.com
  Christine in Binghamton ---
leave-artsednet-20359V@lists.getty.edu

---