RE: preliminary interview

---------

From: D.Pope (popedk_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 02 2003 - 07:46:13 PDT

  ...and how do you know if the person giving you the interview is
  capable of comprehending your responses/answers into a numerical
value?

  Sounds detached and mechanical to me.

  When I read this I thought...hmmm...Would I
  I really want to work for someone that evaluated
  my thoughts by reducing them to a statistic?

  I certainly hope someone out there has a
  better outlook on this than me!

  ~Deirdre
..