We Saw an Elephant Poop Today

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 01 2003 - 17:51:05 PDT

Yes it's true, that's what my grandkids saw today at the zoo.
Frani and I took the triplets on an education experience today.
You never know what you will learn at the Kansas City Zoo.
        http://www.taospaint.com/ZooWeb/Zoo.html
Timmy doesn't understand why the "Blue River" is brown.
We walked over the "Blue River" as it flows through Swope Park.
Tiffanie told everyone she saw what the animals names are.
Tess got to see a white snake that had blue eyes. We walked
for four hours. We learned something about the Kansas City
heat today too. Except for Frani, she came home and mowed
the grass.
                                A Good Day, Poppie

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons