part time art job in Gainesville, GA available NOW!

---------

From: Jeannie Sandoval (jensando_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 01 2003 - 17:46:06 PDT

I don't know if there is anyone out there in need of a
part time art position, but this one includes
benefits! If you are interested, go to www.hallco.org.
Scroll to elementary schools and find McEver
Elementary. Call the prinicipal. The principal is a
former art teacher who desperatly needs an instructor
by next Tuesday (that's when the board meets)
If you have any questions, let me know!
jeannie in ga