Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

VR Movie Test #1

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 31 2002 - 18:18:12 PDT

It amazes me when things work so easily. And, I'm a guy so
of course I didn't read the directions first. I posted the
information on building the VR turntable earlier at:
For my first test I got down one of Frani's figures by
Juan Sandoval of Taos. It looks real cool. Just put your
cursor on the image, hold down the mouse button and
move the hand to turn the figure a full 360 degrees.
Let me know what you think, Woody in KC

This one soars:
Fantastic Triplet Grandkids: