Re: How to folder/portfolio

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 31 2002 - 15:13:09 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
For our portfolios I buy heavier duty paper (not quite as heavy as tagboard)
which is 24x30". This allows us to turn up 4" at the bottom to make a
sleeve, fold in half, and staple at the sleeve to the backside. I cut off 2"
of the sides for another project and this leaves us a portfolio 20"x14" (so
12x18's fit nicely inside). You can see how one class does theirs on our
school art website. Look at "60's Art" and you will see them displayed for a
couple of weeks before we started using them for finished works.

Toodles....Bunki

---