Re: Help Wanted! Music & Industrial Arts

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 31 2002 - 13:03:02 PDT

So tempting, a teaching job in TAOS. But since I can't carry a tune,
play an instrument and I'm dangerous with power tools I will pass this
one by. I will put the word out though.
I checked the weather, the humidity is 70% lower in Taos than in KC.
                                                Woody in KC

--
This one soars:
Fantastic Triplet Grandkids: