Book making techniques

---------

From: Michelle Molnar (mmolnar1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 31 2002 - 04:35:41 PDT

I would also like the sites you found on bookmaking. What do you all have
your students do in their sketchbooks? I wanted to have my high school
students make their own sketchbooks and then have them keep sketchbook
journals. I bought the book Cover to Cover which is great, but I am still
uncertain about what materials to buy. What kind of paper do you all use
for the front and back covers? What kind of thread or yarn? What kind of
needles? Adhesives? I am a bit overwhelmed! Any advice would be greatly
appreciated! Thanks! -Michelle