Re: How to folder/portfolio

---------

From: Jackie (jackilope13_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 31 2002 - 09:51:37 PDT

> --part1_163.11829dc3.2a79272c_boundary
>
> In a message dated 07/15/2002 12:33:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> bjcoxteachart@msn.com writes:
>

> > Now my question is to how to construct this folder/portfolio in an
> > inexpensive way and how others use portfolio in their classes? I tried the
> > archives but couldn't locate much information.

If you had access to a digital camera, perhaps taking photos of student
work and inserting into a page, web page or something? If using an older
Sony Mavica where photos were taken directly on the floppy, each student
could have a floppy disk and then create a PowerPoint presentation.

Jackie
new to group and coming out of lurking mode. :-)

---