Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

In search of websites about 'selection of content' for secondary art students.

From: Erica Loos (erica_loos_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 30 2002 - 21:15:19 PDT

Hello all,

I am new to ArtsEdnet and have found it to be a lot of interesting reading.

So a bit about myself. I am a student teacher about to enter the education
field next year. I am in search of any helpful websites people may have
discovered about the selection of content for teaching secondary art
students. There is so much content and so little time, so I am appealing to
those with experience who could suggest important content that our students
'should' be learning.

Hope to hear from you,

Perth, Western Australia.