Back to School

---------

From: Myriam Ramos (cemy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 30 2002 - 22:05:44 PDT

> Wow...do my feet hurt!!!! Today was my first day back
to school and
> standing/walking on cement at school is a lot different
than walking around on carpet at home.
> I had cleaned and re-organized my classroom before I
left for summer...and when I got back, the custodians had
all the tables and cabinets from both of my classrooms
crammed into a corner of one room...plus, everything was
> stacked on top of each other. And then to top it
off...they only cleaned the floors in the empty room.
> Carolyn
Do you think our custodians are flying from Puerto Rico
every night to work at your school? I found everything out
of place myself. I went in this morning thinking of
getting a head start by getting a custodian all to myself!
Well, by the time he came around I had all the tables in
place and all he did for me was carry some boxes.

I still will have to go back before school starts on the
13th. And then hope that by our teacher work day my
supplies have come in.

So, two more weeks to go. Good thing I did not make any
real list of things to do this summer. I knew I wouldn't
get all of it done so I didn't bother. I wish I had more
time but I am ready to go.
Myriam

  Message sent using Caribe.Net WebMail
  Caribe.Net - http://www.caribe.net